Wednesday 13 November 2019

LOVING TEXAS!
Further update from our new home in the USA. Life has turned full circle, as my last post was from Louisiana, 1st December 2015, and here we are in Texas and 12th November 2019, and I felt the call to begin writing again.
I am going to continue with my journey for you, interspersed with present happenings I think they might interest you 😊and I think I will differentiate between the two with colour! So the past I will write in bold green and the present in bold blue.

So I am going to begin my story, in New Zealand, where I went to, having left Tasmania as my visa limit had been reached. This decision had been somewhat forced on me, as during my visit to Christchurch I had been advised at the Australian airport that I would not be allowed back into Tasmania because my visa was finished! 

As you can imagine I was totally shocked by this news, I thought I had another three months, but this was not the case. On arriving in Christchurch I booked into the hotel and began calling friends in Tasmania to advise them that I would not be returning. Little did I know that this traumatic event would be the start of something unbelievable, God and the universe knew what they were doing.

Thankfully I had booked into the hotel for a week, so that gave me time to collect my thoughts and decide what to do, and I decided to stay in New Zealand, I wasn't ready to return to England, it just didn't feel it was the right thing to do. 

Looking back this was probably the best way it could have happened, it was a brutal but clean break, 

So, here I was in a new country, a new city to explore, friends to make, but it wasn't as easy as it sounds. Leaving Tasmania the way I did, left me feeling somewhat rudderless, I fought to remain positive and trust that God and his universe were still guiding me, but I have to admit sometimes I did plummet to the depths of...why was this happening?

My friends in Tasmania were amazing, cleaning my house, donating my furniture, finding homes for my cats, which unbelievably I knew would happen; but here again is the magic of God. One went back to a mutual friend, the other three were put back into a rescue centre. I was devastated for them, that is where they had come from. I had hoped to rehome them prior to my leaving, but...a couple of days after I arrived I phoned the rescue centre to tell them I would be sending a donation to them, and was told that much to everyone's amazement, as this had never happened before, all three cats had been rehomed together. Apparently this couple came in, read what had happened (this was posted on their cages) and said they couldn't separate them, they would take all three! 

It was then I remembered something,; I had been doing automatic writing for some time, connecting with my Guardian angel and just typing on my computer, what came through, sometimes it made sense other times I felt I was writing my own thoughts. In the March I had written that there would be many tears, but my cats would be okay.
This was now July, and I had forgotten about it, but on recall remembered how puzzled I had been, and had dismissed it as my own fears manifesting, but no, it was so right, I had shed many tears and my much loved cats were good.

So folks here I was in New Zealand, looking for accommodation, little did I know what amazing things were in store for me...

Okay so we are bold blue, present day...we are now living in Texas, my husband was offered a job here which we were thrilled to accept, yay... Once again getting used to people saying, "I just love your accent" lol, being British it does stand out 😆 loving the friendliness and approachability of everyone, never had so many hugs from strangers💖 

We feel so blessed to be here, to begin another chapter in our lives. This is another aspect I want to bring in to my blog, I am, next month, 73, my age doesn't' define me, my body does sometimes lol,  but my heart beats as strong as it did when I was eighteen. I have experienced how age is something to be honoured yet not curtailed by. Will write again soon, thank you for checking in...

Bess xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment